Events & Deadlines
- Navigating Your IU Experience: Explore Majors &MORE Fair
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- Fall Break - No classes.
- Friday, October 10, 2014
- Withdrawal with Automatic W - Full Term
- Sunday, October 26, 2014
- Withdrawal with grade of W or F - Full Term
- Monday, October 27, 2014
- Thanksgiving Break - No classes.
- Sunday, November 23, 2014
University Division advisors are here to help you make the transition to college life, explore academic options, and prepare to enter degree programs.
Health Professions & Prelaw Center
Thinking about a career in healthcare or law? The Health Professions and Prelaw Center (HPPLC) is the place for you! We’ll help you investigate or prepare for the following careers: attorney, dentist, doctor (MD or DO), occupational therapist, optometrist, pharmacist, physical therapist, physician assistant, and veterinarian.